[nabs-l] Discrimination at workplace and how to deal with it

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 00:04:19 UTC 2017

That was a rude e-mail.  It could have just been an ignorant supervisor and
not a student, but I don't know.  Do you know for sure that was a student?
Either way, is discriminatory and demeaning.  Now, if reasonable
accommodations have been made to their fullest extent, and no more can be
made for you to do another job, then they have to show that.