[nabs-l] Tell me about the BrailleNote Apex.

alyssahenson95 at gmail.com alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 17:27:00 UTC 2017

Hello Jen,
As a long time Apex user, I believe it has been good for its time. It's a great device if you're looking for something to use for basic note taking, and occasional web browsing or email checking. I also feel that if you're willing to purchase the device yourself and have the funds to do so, you are probably better off purchasing the BN Touch. It is more up to date and offers many features which aren't available on the Apex. Good luck with which ever device you choose to use.
Best,
Alyssa

Sent from my iPad