[nabs-l] Neo-Braille

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 22 06:46:06 UTC 2017

Vejas,

Please share your experiences about the product when you get it. I assume
you saw it at convention.
What made you decide to get it versus other new notetakers such as the
Braille Note touch? It seems like the Touch and Neo braille do much the same
thing. Although, I think the Neo braille can access more mainstream programs
on the internet like drop box and even skype.

Ashley