[nabs-l] Filing discrimination complaint re NIU TVI program with US Department of Education

Stephanie Martin martinsteph2010 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 12:25:53 UTC 2017

Hi Zach,
You can still pursue a graduate degree from Louisiana Tech as a Teacher of Blind students even if you do not have an undergraduate degree in teaching. I am a recent graduate in the MAT program to be a teacher of blind students and also received my NOMC as well. I highly recommend the program for everyone, if you have an undergrad in teaching or not.

Thanks,
Stephanie Martin
MAT TVI NCUEB
Phone: 504-982-7452