[nabs-l] REMINDER: Washington Seminar call tonight, Sunday, January 22, at 8pm eastern

Kathryn Webster, NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:21:36 UTC 2017

Happy Sunday, all:

                I look forward to joining you tonight on our January
membership call.

We will be welcoming our national governmental affairs team to further
discuss our legislative priorities for 2017. It is critical that we all come
with eagerness to fully understand our issues. Most importantly, regardless
if you will be joining us next week on Capitol Hill, it is necessary for
each of us to understand the legislative agenda items we are pushing for
throughout the year.

I encourage each of you to call in tonight at 8pm eastern.

To call:

Dial 605-475-6700;

  Access code: 7869673.

Talk soon,

Kathryn Webster

President | national Association of Blind Students

A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind