[nabs-l] Questions About Connect Math and Math Reader

chelsea peahl chelsea.peahl at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 20:43:58 UTC 2017

Hi Elizabeth,
I'm sorry that you are having such difficulty with math. I don't know what your degree is, but at my university, sometimes you can take another class to make up for Math. I'd talk to your disabilities office and see if that's an option for you.
Also, if you don't feel like you are getting adequate service from your disabilities office, try to get a councilor change! Sometimes that can be extremely helpful!
Hope that was helpful to your situation!

Chelsea Peahl