[nabs-l] setup institutional email on BN touch

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Mon Jan 23 19:51:55 UTC 2017

Hi Jessica,

Are you trying to do this through the gmail app or keymail?
I do not have a BN touch however, I wonder if the process is different
for the BN touch when using keymail compared to gmail?
Just some thoughts.
My school uses Google as well so any solution you find would be great.
If you can, please either mail it to me off the list or post it here.
Thanks.
Christina