[nabs-l] Help with Signup Sheets on Google Docs

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 23:13:49 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Every week I need to sign up for a time slot for a required tutoring session  in Spanish. When I access the signup sheet on the I-Phone, the layout looks very confusing. The time slots are each 10 minutes long, and it reads like a chart. When I try it on my laptop, I just get a generic page saying "Welcome to Google Docs" with options only to either take a tour or get the android and IOS apps.
What methods have you all used to sign up on a google doc, and how?
Thanks,
Vejas