[nabs-l] We need your help!

Kathryn Webster, NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:16:42 UTC 2017

Students,

                Please take 30 seconds out of your morning, right now, to
sign this petition. We cannot continue complaining without taking action.
Join me in signing your name, writing your address, email, and press "sign."
It literally takes 30 seconds. If you are unable to sign, call me and I will
help make sure you can!

https://www.change.org/p/united-states-congress-remove-barriers-to-classroom
-equality-ensure-accessibility-of-instructional-materials/u/19150685?recruit
er=1368381
<https://www.change.org/p/united-states-congress-remove-barriers-to-classroo
m-equality-ensure-accessibility-of-instructional-materials/u/19150685?recrui
ter=1368381&utm_source=share_update&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_emai
l_responsive>
&utm_source=share_update&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsiv

For you, for us,

Kathryn Webster

President | National Association of Blind Students