[nabs-l] introduction and looking to network

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Fri Jan 27 01:44:51 UTC 2017

Hello.

I am a doctoral student in the doctor of ministry program at Anderson
University (Anderson, Indiana). I am also employed as an adjunct professor
of biblical languages and working some other part-time jobs while I am
completing my studies.

I am relatively new to the NFB, though I have followed the NFB literature
for many years. I am interested in networking with graduate students or
those attending Christian colleges who are attending Washington seminar.

Please drop a line if you would like to meet up or otherwise network.

Sarah Blake LaRose

http://www.sarahblakelarose.com