[nabs-l] Seeking Help for a Science Class

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 19:34:11 UTC 2017

Hi Elizabeth thanks for your message.  I always sent an email to
my disability office at the beginning of each semester to make
sure that my accommodation letters were sent out.  Each professor
had a copy of the letter to keep for their records so they knew
what accommedations I would need.  Do you get funding from your
local rehabilitation agency? If so you can contact your counselor
there and see if they have a tutor to assist you with your
science classes.