[nabs-l] Reliable and Accessible Flight Booking App or Website

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 17:17:04 UTC 2017

I've been using google.com/flights, it takes a little bit to get used to and you have to know the tricks to work with that website— Like using taba bunch, and the arrow keys, but I found it very accessible to create an itinerary and then book directly with the airline. Keep in mind that a lot of the Google flights page I just text elements that when clicked on, they activate whatever you are doing. The page that actually displays the flights gives a link to each flight that is very accessible, and includes the price including taxes and fees. Sam airlines, like Southwest, do not interface with this light section. If you want to do a Southwest flight search, you can call 888-792-8747, then when it asks what flight number you're calling about, say agent and you will be transferred immediately. They can help you book flights over the phone at no charge.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Using VoiceOver