[nabs-l] Fwd: Survey Information for Study

Roper, Meaghan ropermeaghan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 00:11:35 UTC 2017

Hi everyone, i'm sharing this email on behalf of a fellow student that is collecting research for her dissertation. It would be greatly appreciated if you could take a few minutes and complete the survey; it is completed you will be entered into a drawing to win $75 or more for your participation.

Thanks,

Meaghan Roper