[nabs-l] My technology class at school.

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Jul 3 00:23:09 UTC 2017

Hello:
I do not believe scratch is accessible. I remember trying it out a few
years ago because I hoped to teach a course with it.
Thanks,

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>