[nabs-l] Summer camp jobs after my training at LCB Brianna McDowell

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 00:14:08 UTC 2017

hello briana and all, that's awesome news that you want to be a summer
councelor for the nfb centers. have you mentioned this to pam allen
about this? if not then I would find out who the director for lcb is
and, tell them that you are interested in working for the summer
programs that the center offers... as for the 2 other center that the
nfb offers you should go to the web sites to find out who the director
for their youth services is and apply. here is the information for the
2 other centers.   blind inc www.blindinc.org coloradocenter for the
blind www.cocenter.org   as for the lions club camp in geoorgia that
you mentioned I would contact them as well and, tell them that you are
interested in being a summer councelor for the summer and apply!  I
hope this advice and information was helpful and, I wish you good luck
in working for these camps next summer or in the future!     hugs, amy