[nabs-l] (no subject)

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 01:23:04 UTC 2017

emailproblemshello all, well, I have been sending  and replying to
messages here on the list tonight and, when I go to send them it gives
my old Comcast account but, when I go back to my inbox in gmail it
lists the reply/thread the topics. I haven't had my Comcast account
since 2012 and, but last night and, throough many other nfbnet lists
that I'm on it has my gmail email address. so, how do I go about it
solving this problem so, when I go to see my reply to that thread it
doesn't have my old Comcast account?     thanks, amy