[nabs-l] itunes vs amazon

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 05:36:11 UTC 2017

hello all,

well, I'm looking for a particular album and, I need your input on
this! I have used amazon through the download store for buying my
albums or songs from which is cool but, I just downloaded iTunes onto
mylaptop and, i need your opinion on this... what oone do you prefer
amazon or iTunes and why? i would be using iTunes through my computers
since don't use and have a iphoe or any of the other apple products...
thanks again and, i look forward to hearing from you all soon!

hugs, amy