[nabs-l] NABS Brochure

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 18:26:08 UTC 2017

hello cricket and all,

well, I certainly have been out of the loop here on the nabs land...
that's awesome that you are going to recreate the nabs brochure... the
brochure came out in 2004 when a friend of mine who was from Michigan
and, was a student himself and, was going to college at u ofm which is
the university of Michigan. he got many copies of it in print and
braille. and, after that it never went to the nabs web site to be put
up on it!  I got a copy of it in print and, I love it!  I'm glad that
you are going to update it and, put it in many formats to be put up on
the nabs web site... as soon as it gets up on the nabs web site can
someone let me know!

thanks again and, keep up the great work in nabs!

hugs always,
amy