[nabs-l] Stream of NABS Meeting

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 21:25:54 UTC 2017

oh no! i didn't know thatthere was power outage in the ballroom for
the nabs meeting! what a pain and frustration that must've been at
convention last year!  I'm sorry that i missed it all since i wasn't
at convention last year due to medical isses which were out of my
control!  thanks again and, i will talk to you soon!    hugs, amy