[nabs-l] Summer camp jobs after my training at LCB Brianna

Lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 08:27:06 UTC 2017

Hi Brianna,
Usually announcements come out on the NFBnet general list around
January for places like CCB, Blind Inc., BISM etc.  Sometimes you
have to email the person in charge and seek further information,
sometimes there's a website where you can just go through the
application process.  And yes, you can definitely apply with
state services to see if you get anything there as well.  We have
quite a few students on this list who have worked at Training
centers both NFB and state-run.  So let us know if you have any
more questions.  Pro-tip, start looking for these jobs and
prepping your resume/cover letter around December/January, they
usually do interviews in early to mid March.
Best,
Lizzy