[nabs-l] class of 2017 scholarship class

chelsea peahl chelsea.peahl at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 5 17:50:20 UTC 2017

https://nfb.org/national-federation-blind-announces-2017-scholarship-program-finalists

Here is the link to the scholarship class of 2017.

Chelsea Peahl

On Jul 5, 2017, at 11:43 AM, Amy Sabo via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org<mailto:nabs-l at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

hello all,

I hope that you all are dong and well and, that your summer is going
well... I know that the national center or the jerrigan institute puts
out a list of all of the scholarship winners for this year to be
presented at convention. unfortunately, this hasn't happened... so, if
it has who are the class members, their home/school state and, their
vocational goals or career passions?

please send this information out to the list and, also on through nfbnet too!

thanks, amy