[nabs-l] class of 2017 scholarship class

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed Jul 5 17:55:14 UTC 2017

On 7/5/17, Littlefield, Tyler via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> This information has already been sent out. I'll try to find it and
> forward to you.
> On 7/5/2017 1:41 PM, Amy Sabo via NABS-L wrote:
>> hello all,
>>
>> I hope that you all are dong and well and, that your summer is going
>> well... I know that the national center or the jerrigan institute puts
>> out a list of all of the scholarship winners for this year to be
>> presented at convention. unfortunately, this hasn't happened... so, if
>> it has who are the class members, their home/school state and, their
>> vocational goals or career passions?
>>

>> please send this information out to the list and, also on through nfbnet
>> too!
>>

>> thanks, amy

>> NABS-L:
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/tyler%40tysdomain.com
>

> --
>
> Take Care,
> Tyler Littlefield
>
> Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
> solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
> <http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
> <http://twitter.com/sorressean>
> NABS-L:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/amieelsabo%40gmail.com

hello tyler and all,

thanks for telling me of this information. I never saw it on the
listserv or on the nfb.org's web site either on the home page under
the title what's new section. as for sending that information to me
that would be great! as soon as you get it I will forward it to the
list!  thanks again and, I will talk to you soon.

hugs, amy