[nabs-l] class of 2017 scholarship class

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Jul 6 00:10:46 UTC 2017

hello sarah and all,

first I'm sorry for the late post on this thread. i never received
this press release sent to to me here through nfbnet. but, thanks for
posting the link to that press release. for all of those reciptants i
want to personally congratulate you all and, i wish you all luck in
fyour future endeavors! and, i hope that you continue your involvement
in the federation in the future. take care all and, i will talk to you
all soon!

hugs,
amy