[nabs-l] Accessible Menstruation Tracking Apps

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 18:06:22 UTC 2017

Hi friends,
This is kind of a forward post given I haven't been on this list in awhile,
but I'm hoping someone can provide insight.

Has anyone found an accessible menstruation tracking app, ideally connected
with iOS's Health Kit? I'm using iOS 10 with iPeriod, but it is not fully
accessible (too many unlabelled buttons) and not connected to Health.
Ideally I'd like to export my data from iPeriod and drop it into a connected
app, but none I have tried has proper labelling of buttons. Has anyone else
had better luck? I'm running iOS 10 on an iPhone 7.

Thank you,
Sarah