[nabs-l] division meetings agendas at convention

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Jul 7 02:27:23 UTC 2017

yes, I know the information for both of the division meetings in in
the agenda which is on the nfb's web site but, I'm looking for the
exact agenda for each of the divisions on what is going to be
presented at their meetings... so, can the presidents for those
divisions post their agends to these lists?

thanks,
amy