[nabs-l] NABS Board Elections clarifications

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 20:47:58 UTC 2017

Dear Students,
I wish to clarify perhaps a misunderstanding. The formation of the nominating committee was in pursuit of diminishing destructive petty politics within our division. Yes, nominations are accepted from the floor, but this is not the ideal manner in which to run. It is more appropriate to at least inform our division president prior to elections. Again, I fully trust, as should you, the judgement of our leaders in their ability to form a slate that will be best for the organization's success.
Cordially,
   Syed