[nabs-l] Talking watches

AlyssaHenson alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 20:15:32 UTC 2017

I would suggest checking out Blind Mice Mega Mall. What are you looking for in a watch? Is fashion an important factor? What features do you want? Examples include, ability to change the voice, volume control, multiple alarms, and spoken date.  Also, have you considered either a Braille or smart watch?
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone