[nabs-l] Presentation

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:50:00 UTC 2017

Hello,
 I posted about this before, but I will be giving my presentation on
 assistive technology in front of the entire company. I do not know
 when I am presenting, but I need to be prepared to present any time
 since the next event is coming up in a couple weeks. I have a question
 I was hoping someone could help with. I have a portable copy of Nvda
 on a flash drive. I was hoping to use that since I can plug it in to
 the computer in the room, but I cannot use my Brailliant when I am
 running Nvda from the flash drive without installing the usb driver on
 the computer. Our computers don't have Bluetooth capability; otherwise
 I would connect via Bluetooth. Does anyone have any suggestions on how
 to work around this? I don't think I could effectively give the
 presentation without the braille display. I no longer have my apex, so
 using a note taker will not work. If anyone has ever given a
 Powerpoint without a braille display or knows of a way I can still use
 my Brailliant while running Nvda portably, please let me know. Feel
 free to write me off list at piano.girl0299 at gmail.com. I look forward
 to hearing from you.
 Kind regards,
 Kelsey Nicolay