[nabs-l] CABS Conference Call

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 16:13:10 UTC 2017

Hello students!

We came away from convention with the determination that will fuel us
for the next year, as we seek to improve the lives of blind students.
In particular, the last few months have been pivotal for CABS, as we
grow our membership and undergo various other organizational changes.
As such, it is now more important than ever that we continue reaching
out to prospective members, as well as others who can help us with
outreach.

Additionally, we are approaching another California convention, and
CABS has great things in store! If you can't come join us, keep up
with our activities on Facebook and Twitter, and share this email and
the links to our social media pages with your friends.

Our next conference call will be on Wednesday, August 16 at 8:00
Pacific, which is 9:00 (Mountain), 10:00 (Central), and 11:00
(Eastern). Please join us if you are able to... We look forward to the
insight you are sure to bring!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=297749460634385&id=166747930401206&__tn__=%2As-R

Yours always in the movement,
The California Association of Blind Students