[nabs-l] Relive The NFB Performing Arts Division's Showcase Of Talent When It Re-Airs On KJSC Radio Tonight

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 23:02:28 UTC 2017

Tyler:

I may be a bit biased, as I am a staff member of KJSC Radio and therefore delight in any promotion our station receives. However, I must point out that the guidelines of all NFBNet lists, including this one, allow for posts related to the activities of the Federation and our divisions. Under this provision, I think this post would absolutely be appropriate, as it concerns KJSC's coverage of an NFB-sanctioned event (the talent show) at the NFB national convention. Also, our first promotional email announcing the streaming of the NABS meeting and the talent show was posted by Dave Andrews to the NFBNet Members List, which means that it was sent to all members of most of our lists. This list is so strictly moderated that each post must go through Dave before it is posted. So, though I'm no longer on the NABS board and don't have the authority of a moderator, I would see these as sufficient grounds to deem this promotion appropriate. If one of our moderators objects to this, please don't hesitate to let us know and we (KJSC Radio) will refrain from posting our promotions here in the future.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone