[nabs-l] CABS Conference Call

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Fri Jul 21 01:22:43 UTC 2017

Matthew and Cricket,
Do you mind emailing me the preregistration link? I went to the NFB of
California website and there is no link to preregister under the
conventions page. A friend of mine and I from Texas want to attend
your convention ( I grew up in California).

Thanks

Jonathan Franks BSW
Treasurer
Texas Association of Blind Students