[nabs-l] Next Years National Convention

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Jul 21 04:29:29 UTC 2017

hello cullin and all,
thanks for your interest in finding out about national convention.
unfortunately, I wasn't there but, some of the nabs members who were
there will tell you more when national will be at next year. but, if
not then check the braille monitor in January of 2018 where they will
put out the convention bulletin where they will tell the name of the
hotel, the dates, and how you can make your hotel reservations. the
hotel fills up pretty quick and fast so, make your hotel reservations
asap so, can you can get a room at the hotel. I did this in 2015 and,
it worked out great! so, I would recommend to do that!  I hope that
your experience at national convention was a success for you and, if
not then there's next year!  well, that's all for now take care and, I
will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy