[nabs-l] Zip-lining

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 14:55:45 UTC 2017

I just went zip lining in Costa Rica a few weeks ago and have also been other places. It depends on how the line is set up. Some places have a set up where the guide can actually brake for you. At the place I went most recently, the guides shook the line when it was time to start braking. They did this for everyone, not just for me.

Have a great time in Costa Rica.

Best,
Greg