[nabs-l] Training confirmation Brianna McDowell

Brianna's Email brinikki3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 01:13:21 UTC 2017

Hi everyone, for those of you who attended Louisiana Center for the Blind, how long was it before Mrs. Allen contacted you and your counselor to start training. I've sent all of the paperwork in, but that was three weeks before convention. The reason I'm asking is because I'm weighing my options. I'm thinking of either taking some online college courses and volunteering in my community while I wait or applying to either Bism or Colorado Center For the Blind.
Look forward to your responses
Brianna

Sent from my iPhone