[nabs-l] NVDA lag issues

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Tue Jul 25 14:03:50 UTC 2017

Folks,

In the past month or so, my system, using JAWS, slows down markedly.
Occasionally I have to reboot.  I have thought that the issues might be
coming from my Windows backup program, or from Excel.

You might try the NVDA "resource monitor" add-on for some insight?

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838
E-mail: ljmaher at swbell.net