[nabs-l] We need your help: ANNOUNCING THE 2017 NABS COMMITTEES

Kathryn Webster, NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 15:56:27 UTC 2017

Fellow students:

It is with great excitement that I announce the 2017 National Association of
Blind Students committees, which will be diligently working to pursue the
mission of NABS throughout the upcoming year. I encourage each of you to
explore your interests by joining one of our calls in August. Also, refer
questions to committee chairs and co-chairs, as they can provide ample
information regarding the work of the committee itself.

Outreach Committee

Chair: Tarik Williams

Co-chairs: Chelsea Peahl and Ellana Crew

Meetings: fourth Wednesday of the month at 9pm eastern

Fundraising Committee

Chair: Cody Beardslee

Co-chairs: Shannon Cantan, Edward Shaham, and Dustin Cather

Meetings: second Monday of the month at 9pm eastern

Event Planning Committee

Chair: Luke Schwinck

Co-chairs: Janae Bergmeier and Elizabeth Scheeler

Meetings: second Thursday of the month at 9pm eastern

Legislative Advocacy Committee

Chair: Syed Rizvi

Co-chairs: Bryan Duarte and Kenia Flores

Meetings: second Tuesday of the month at 9pm eastern

Membership calls: fourth Sunday of the month at 8pm eastern. These meetings
will be announced by the Outreach Committee at least one week prior to the
membership calls.

The call in number is 712-770-5198

  Access code: 265669

Thanks,