[nabs-l] Studying techniques for the GRE

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Thu Jul 27 21:50:33 UTC 2017

Howdy Nabsters,
I hope that you are all doing well. I have decided to take on a second
Master's Degree program in Social Work. The University that I am
currently enrolled in does not offer a Master's Degree in Social Work
with a  focus in Counseling. Therefore, I am going to apply to the
University that I received my BSW in. My other MSW Degree will be
focussed in Disability Rights Advocacy.

This University requires that I take the GRE, so I was wondering if
anyone who has taken it has any studying techniques advice. I do have
several study guides, but if there is anything that has proven to be
beneficial for you, I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Thank you in advance,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Treasurer
Texas Association of Blind Students
Graduate Student
Master's of Social Work Program
Texas State University.

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.