[nabs-l] itunes

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 13:54:02 UTC 2017

Hi Amy,
From within iTunes, press alt-;c to get to the Controls menu. From there, use the up and down arrow keys until you hear "Shuffle, submenu". Open this submenu with the right arrow key, and use the up and down arrow keys until you hear "Off". Press enter. Your songs should now hopefully play in order.
I hope this helps,
Sarah

On Jul 30, 2017, at 11:56 PM, Amy Sabo via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

hello all,
I hope that you all are having a good evening so far! anyway, I had to
reload iTunes back onto my laptop because when I deleted parts of the
software it didn't work so, I hade to reinstall it again! well, I have
decide to use it as my media player for playing my music on my
computer from my cd collection which I have ripped onto my computer
and, also from friends collections. well, I went to my amy grant
folder on my music folder and, then I clicked on the album titled
house of love which I wanted to hear and, then I selected all of the
songs that were in that album folder and, then I hit enter to listen
to it and, it skipped to other songs instead of the first one in the
album. I went to fix this problem in the settings I believe nd, I
couldn't find it! so, here's my question how do I go about and, set
the settings to do this and, what keys by using jfw do I do this to
play this album in order? please let me know how this is done by using
iTunes on a computer instead of using a ciphone since I don't have one
because of my rare syndrome I have major fine and gross motor issues
so, I don't have a Iphone or any of the apple products!  thanks again
for all of your help and, I will taljk to you soon!

hugs,
amy