[nabs-l] An Update on me

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 17:31:26 UTC 2017

Very good.

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of roanna bacchus
via NABS-L
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2017 8:43 AM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: roanna bacchus
Subject: [nabs-l] An Update on me

Dear Students,

I wanted to give you an update on what I will be doing this Summer.  Last
Friday I went to the Lighthouse of Central Florida
(Lcf) for an assessment.  It was recommended that I take the Independent
Living Skills and Access Technology courses.  In July my family and I will
be going on a cruise for the first time.  It is my goal to practice as much
independence as possible while we are on this trip.