[nabs-l] Come Be Part of Something Great, Outreach Committee Call

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 20:01:10 UTC 2017

Dear NABsters,

I hope you all are enjoying bikini season as much as I am and are
diligently plugging away at your internships. As convention approaches,
federation fever is in the air. If you are itching to get involved but are
hesitant of getting in over your head, the Outreach Committee is for you.

Next Tuesday join us for our monthly membership call. We will be
brainstorming ideas to best market this very proud moment in NABS history,
how to increase engagement, and finally how to remove the barriers that
exist between blind students and their involvement  with our organization.

Again, the call is next Tuesday, June 13th at 8PM Eastern.

The call-in number is (712)770-5197 and the access code is 265669.

Cordially,

     Syed Rizvi