=?iso-8859-1?Q?system,=20so=20they=20want=20to=20make=20the=20ADA=20harder=20to=20enforce?= — Quartz

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 13:12:23 UTC 2017

Hi Judy,

Yes, you are correct that political discussions in general are
not allowed on this list.  However, I think this is really a
serious matter for us as people with disabilities.  In the past
there have been many political threads on here specfically geared
towards people with disabilities, for example asking us to sign a
petition for our Senators and Representatives to see that we are
people as well.

As for your point about not all news sources being trusted.  I
have no idea what your political views are, nor do I care.
However, I would bear in mind that this post has been very
eloquently written by the original poster.  If someone is writing
something with a relatively strong case to support their
argument, with many details, then they probably got their
information from a reliable source.  If they have a rather weak
argument, though, they you're right, we should probably question
the sources of where they got their information.  So, I would
look at how strong/weak the argument is before immediately
concluding that the news source may not be trusted.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Sami