[nabs-l] Preregistration Link for NABS Business Meeting

Bryan Duarte (Student) Bryan.Duarte at asu.edu
Tue Jun 13 18:49:32 UTC 2017

Greetings NABS,

I have been contacted several times regarding the preregistration form for the NABS Business meeting. I am unsure why the link is working for some, and not for others but here is the link again.

If you continue to have problems please do the following...
1. Try to open the link on a device other than your mobile phone.
2. If you have another web browser such as Google Chrome, please try opening it in that.
3. If these two alternatives do not work for you please send me an email at bjduarte at asu.edu<mailto:bjduarte at asu.edu> and I will help you figure it out. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope this helps.

https://goo.gl/forms/NS3aRJ2Bqn7hQqsV2

Bryan Duarte | software engineer
ASU Computer Science Ph.D Student
Alliance for Person-centered Accessible Technology IGERT Fellow
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President