[nabs-l] An Endorsement for Michael Ausbun

Dustin Cather cather_dustin at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 21:00:16 UTC 2017

 Greetings Students,
I write to you today with a heart full of pride and hope for our organizations future. As the National Association of Blind Students pushes on into our 50th year of existence. Our leaders in which, are molded from what this organizations philosophy grow into productive and inspirational humans in society.
One leader who has a proven record of commitment and knowledge of what exactly our organization is about is Mr. Michael Ausbun. Michael is running for the position of First Vice President of NABS. A position that Michael understands that he has to earn. Michael is willing to work very hard to earn your trust in him to serve in this role.
 Throughout his time with the organization, Michael has worked hard to push for the equal opportunity for blind students to achieve their goals in the realm of post-secondary education. His understanding of the legislation that will affect so many blind students is a feat to which one should be commended for. Michael in this role will work great with our President, Kathryn Webster. A key part to any organization is a leadership team who can work together well to solve problems to the people to whom they represent. I believe that Michael will do such in this capacity.  For those considering being apart of the student division electorate at this year's convention. I would like for you to get a chance to talk to Michael, as I know he will be more than willing to talk to you. Getting to know your candidate is important to understand how NABS will be moving forward. Your vote is a crucial part of how this organizations future will play out.
My endorsement of Michael Ausbun comes with no reservations, as I think he will be the most qualified and compassionate person for this position. I hope that you will think so too.
Thank you,Dustin Cather