[nabs-l] Writing A Constitution

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Jun 14 21:16:16 UTC 2017

Robert:
Proxy voting basically allows people to vote on things like amendments,
and board positions without being present.
It is my experience that it's really difficult to set up and get right,
it unbalances elections and should generally be avoided so as to not
create a popularity contest. If people want to vote for officer
positions, I pretty strongly believe they should be present to do so.

HTH,