[nabs-l] Submit Your Questions for Our Vice Presidential Candidates Now!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 21:37:51 UTC 2017

Fellow NABSters:

This week I am recording interviews with Michael Ausbun and Vee Gaspa, the
two candidates for the office of First Vice President of the National
Association of Blind Students. Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties
which are currently besetting us at KJSC Radio, these interviews will have
to be prerecorded and aired next Tuesday, June 20. However, we still want to
make sure your questions are answered by the candidates. So, please submit
your questions ASAP by emailing me at chris at kjscradio.com
<mailto:chris at kjscradio.com> . Though we can't guarantee that we can get to
all questions, we'll get to as many as we can during the time we have. I
hope you'll let your voice be heard by submitting your questions today!

Best,

Chris Nusbaum, Host

The Blind Side

KJSC Radio