[nabs-l] NABS Blog Post For The Month Of June

Bryan Duarte (Student) Bryan.Duarte at asu.edu
Thu Jun 15 23:22:15 UTC 2017

From the Editor:
Kathryn Webster serves as the president of the National Association of Blind Students, a proud division of the national Federation of the blind. Prior to Kathryn’s presidency, she served as the Secretary/Treasurer of NABS, on the Connecticut Affiliate Board, and as President of the North Carolina Association of Blind Students. This past May, President Webster graduated from Wake Forest University, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Data Analytics and Computer Science.The determination and leadership displayed by Miss Webster is second to none. Months before beginning her career at one of the top consulting firms in the world, she is spending her summer teaching technology to blind students at BLIND Inc., one of our National Federation of the Blind training centers. Join me in reading this month’s blog post written by a true Federationist as she discusses emotions gathered during and after National Convention.

If you have any questions or comments please contact Bryan at:
bjduarte at asu.edu<mailto:bjduarte at asu.edu>

http://nabslink.org/content/nabs-blog-month-june-federation-family

Bryan Duarte | software engineer
ASU Computer Science Ph.D Student
Alliance for Person-centered Accessible Technology IGERT Fellow
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President