[nabs-l] Support for Vee Gaspa for Bice president

Gaspa, Vee VGaspa at nfb.org
Fri Jun 16 12:17:03 UTC 2017

Hello Dustin,
I was actually co-chair of the legislative committee from when I was elected a board member of NABS last July and then after Washington Seminar I was moved to being one of the co-chairs of the outreach committee. While I was on the legislative committee I gathered many AIMHE letters and started the process of getting a letter from my college, Seton Hall University. Over the past 5 months much of my energy went to the outreach committee, getting monthly blogs, working on topics for the outreach calls and many other things. Thank you for being a part of the legislative committee and helping us build the Federation!
Best,
Vee Gaspa