[nabs-l] Clarification Re: Support for Vee Gaspa for Bice president

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 17:27:48 UTC 2017

Hello Elizabeth,

I feel that while your email had good intentions behind it, it may also be perpetuating the argument that you say you're trying to avoid. No disrespect intended. I realize that this email is also promoting an argument, and I apologize in advance for that. I'd also like to point out that, if I understand the principles of Dropbox correctly, it's designed to allow anyone who has access to modify or add to folders. Therefore, the responsibility of adding to the legislative folder falls equally on anyone who has access and says they'll work on it. If Vee and Shannon were the only two on that folder, then they would both be responsible for updates. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, since Shannon's email was very respectful, and also directed to Vee, isn't it up to her to respond to it? If his claims are false, I am sure she would be more than happy to tell us that in her own words. Part of being a blind student, or just a student, is learning to fight one's own battles. Not that this is a battle, of course. We're all, as you said, working toward a common goal. Again though, transparency and honesty on all sides are the only ways for us to get to that goal.

Please correct me if anything I've said is wrong. Thanks!

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
NCS Pearson, Associate Quality Assurance Engineer

Sent from my iPhone