[nabs-l] A Thank You Note From CABS

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 19:52:47 UTC 2017

Greetings fellow students,

All of us from the California Association of Blind Students would like to send out a thank you note and send you all some great news. As you all are aware, outreach and recruitment is extremely important especially in the student division here in California. We are working hard on recruiting new members, getting students involved and engaged, and bringing the fresh new energy into this positive atmosphere because we don't have the membership we should be having. CABS is proud to announce that we now have over 100 members on our Facebook page that Cricket and I have diligently been working on. Thank you to everyone who has liked, supported, and helped us expand our growing movement and thank you for your awesome work, Cricket! This is just the beginning of course and we hope to expand our movement even more. Thank you everyone again.
Here's the link to our Facebook page if you haven't already checked out CABS:
https://m.facebook.com/California-Association-of-Blind-students-CABS-166747930401206/?tsid=0.5205912641249597&source=result

Best regards,
Matthew Gip

Sent from my iPhone