[nabs-l] Support for Vee Gasper.

Kaity Ellis nmabspresident1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 20:53:29 UTC 2017

Hello all! I am Kaity Ellis, the New Mexico Association of Blind Students President. I took this position a short while ago,  and when I took the position I had received the name of Vee Gasper.  She has been very helpful in guiding me and a wonderful support for the New Mexico Association. I believe that having her as vice president will only move the Federation and the student division to a better and stronger position. She is one amazing leader!

New Mexico Association of Blind Students Division President: Kaity Ellis
Phone: (575-694-4299
Mailing Address:  PO Box 163 Deming New Mexico 88030
Live the life you want!~ National Federation of the Blind.